Wednesday 2 April 2014

Am Grateful For Having an Amicable Separation From Kerr - Actor Orlando Bloom

Actor Orlando Bloom says he is feeling that his career would take a major leap in near future.
The 37-year-old actor, who split from Miranda Kerr last year, said he had been feeling “rudderless” since some days,
 reported Daily Mirror.

“After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I’ve set a course again. I feel very much like I’m at the beginning of something, like I’m going to come into my own as an actor,” Bloom said.

The ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ star said he is grateful for having an amicable separation from Kerr. “I’m grateful that I’ve got a great, amicable separation from my ex. We’d done our best. It was time to say let’s give this some breathing space,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment