Wednesday 12 March 2014

My Wife Is Angry With Me - Obesere

Popular Fuji musician, Alhaji Abass Akande, popularly known as Obesere, was arrested for allegedly raping a 29-year-old business woman, Miss Olanike Olaiya in his Okota residence, Lagos. He was first arrested on Wednesday 26th February, 2014 by the Police at Isolo Police Division, where...........
Olaiya reported the matter.
Obesere was subsequently released on administrative bail, only to be re-arrested on Monday 3rd March, 2014 when medical examination conducted on Olaiya revealed that she was actually raped.
The rape scandal is far from being over as he could be facing a life term jail if found guilty.
Information gathered revealed that Obesere’s wife is seriously annoyed with him based on what people are saying concerning the issue.
Speaking in a recent interview, Obesere said his wife, Abike was not happy over the incident, adding that no one else is as hurt as she is.
"My wife Abike is angry with me, but I am her husband, so she will forgive me.
"Police officers in Isolo think I’m an illiterate, simply because I am a Fuji artiste. I am not an illiterate and I refuse to be intimidated, which is why I asked for the case to be transferred. How can a girl accuse me of rape four days after sex? What is her proof? Since the case was transferred to the SCID, she has not reported to the station. If truly she was raped, she should come to the SCID with her proof," he said.
The case is still pending at the SCID office, Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment