Wednesday 21 May 2014

Demand For Sex Toys Is Very High In Magodo - Bisi Ibidapo-Obe

Nollywood actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe has opened up about Biolingerie, her new lingerie and adult shop. The shop is situated in Magodo, and Ibidapo-Obe says the area’s high demand for sex toys prompted her to open the shop.
“The demand for sex toys is high, especially around Magodo. More so, women have started paying special attention to their bodies and this has prompted my decision to
take this route. I need to earn a daily income and I intend to sell the toys wholesale.

“The sex toys are not exposed in the open. So customers have no reason to be ashamed or afraid to make purchases. The toys are kept in a remote section of my store. Their privacy is protected and many people are interested in these toys want to remain unnamed which I respect a lot,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment